$12. This includes everything: the course, the test (unlimited chances to pass), and your certificate, which is given to you immediately with a downloadable button, at no extra cost.
4 hours. This the is mandated time for the Florida Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education course (TLSAE). It is also called the "Drug & Alcohol Course"
We're glad you asked!
There is a $10 fee for mistakes in your profile. If you make a mistake on your profile, then our team must go into the system and manually make another certificate for you, as we cannot change the information on a certificate once it is printed. For this, we charge $10. We had our techs add some check boxes on the profile intake form to prevent mistakes, including a box that warns you about the $10 fee, because we would rather not have the hassle. We are pleased to report that since those checkboxes have been added, seldom is a mistake made.
1. Click the button that says Enter the Course, and you will be taken to a page to create your profile. You will be sent a confirmation email, and you must click on that link to enter the course.
2. Take the course at your own pace, and take the test as many times as you need to pass. Come and go as you please. There is no time limit, and you will not lose any time accrued.
3. When the test is done, you will be presented with a button that says 'Get Your Certificate'. You click on that button, save the certificate to your desktop. From there, all of the instructions will be in the link called "Permit Checklist" at the top of our website
The reasons this happens are as follows:
1. You need to wait a moment and refresh your email
2. It may have been filtered into your spam folder
3. You created your account with a wrong email
4. You created an an account with an email that has a highly-filtered domain, such as a bank, a school (.edu) or a government email (.gov)
After 5 minutes from the time you registered, refresh your email inbox and check your spam box. If you still do not see it, email us at CustomerCare@12DollarFloridaDriver.com, or call us at 844-812-8512, and we will reslove the issue.
You do NOT have to take the course all at once. Come and go as you please. You keep all the the time you have already spent in the course, so you lose nothing by leaving and then returning later. Also, you get unlimited chances to pass the test.
When you pass the test, your certificate available immediately through a download button that you will see.
If your question is not found in FAQ, then click here to contact us